Sustanon is without question the most popular testosterone mixture on the planet. Where most testosterone compounds are single ester compounds, Sustanon 250 is comprised of four distinct esters; four distinct testosterone compounds conjoined into one.
As stated above, Sustanon is a four part testosterone mixture; specifically it is comprised of Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone Phenylpropionate, Testosterone Isocaproate and Testosterone Decanoate. Through this mixture, the Propionate and Phenylpropionate esters represent the small esters and will provide fast acting testosterone benefits while the Decanoate ester, a truly massive ester will ensure the benefits are long lasting; the Isocaproate ester fills the role in the middle. Of course, its not enough for these esters to be conjoined together, in-order for Sustanon 250 to exist they must be conjoined together in a precise manner; otherwise, it is not Sustanon 250.
The precise composition of Sustanon is as follows:
- 30mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
- 60mg/ml Testosterone Phenylpropionate
- 60mg/ml Testosterone Isocaproate
- 100mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate
A hormone that aromatizes heavily, like all testosterone compounds Sustanon 250 can lead to adverse estrogen effects. Further, due to its heavy androgenic activity, this is a steroid that cannot be recommended to women or virilization will occur. Absolutely, women need testosterone, and they can suffer from low testosterone, but if therapeutic treatment is needed a single ester compound is easier to control. As for performance enhancement, the doses necessary to promote such performance will always lead to some level of virilization and on this basis other steroids must be chosen; specifically steroids that possess low androgenic activity and low virilization ratings.
Benefits of Sustanon:
When it comes to the performance benefits of Sustanon 250, they can largely be broken down into three categories, bulking, cutting and overall enhancement.
- Bulking: with supplementation and adequate calories present, you will be able to gain more lean mass as well as see your strength increase. Further, due to the metabolic enhancing properties of testosterone, you will be able to do so with less body-fat accumulation that normally accompanies mass gaining phases.
- Cutting: when it comes to the cutting cycle, many often think of other steroids before they think of Sustanon or any testosterone compound, but exogenous testosterone can be essential to a successful plan. Through use, you will ensure you preserve as much lean tissue as possible while calories are restricted, and this is invaluable. When we diet, in-order to lose body-fat our caloric intake must be at a deficit level; we must burn more calories than we consume in-order to burn body-fat. As a result, lean tissue is often lost, but Sust will protect it, and the more lean tissue you hold onto the more fat you’ll burn. Couple this with testosterones metabolic enhancing properties and you’re a fat burning machine.
- Overall Enhancement: regardless of your purpose of use, bulking, cutting or to simply enhance athletic performance, you will find Sustanon is one of the most versatile steroidal compounds on earth. Regardless of your purpose of use, your muscular endurance will be enhanced as will your overall rate of recovery, and those two traits alone make this a steroid worthy of consideration. When we look at all these benefits and how testosterone affects the body in its every day functional sense, the benefits of Sustanon 250 as you can see are truly vast.
- Testosterone base + 4 different esters
- Propionate , Phenylpropionate, Isocaproate, Decanoate
- Formula (base): C27 H40 O3
- Molecular Weight (base): 288.429
- Molecular Weight, Esters:
- Propionate: 362.5082
- Phenylpropionate: 438.6058
- Isocaproate: 404.5886
- Decanoate: 460.6958
- Formula (base): C19 H28 O2
- Melting Point (base): 155
- Effective Dose (Men): 500-2000mg/ week
- Effective Dose (Women): Not recommended
- Active life: Up to 3 weeks
- Detection Time: 3+ months
- Anabolic/Androgenic ratio:100/100